We will have a 3rd Grade Transition Night on August 12th. This transition night is designed to give our incoming 3rd grade students the opportunity to meet their teacher and to become familiar with their new building.
Parents will attend a meeting with Principal Davis while students meet their teacher. In order to reduce the amount of people in the building we will divide the students into a purple and gold group. Please find your students listed under their color and homeroom teacher.
- Purple 5:30 pm-6:15 pm & Gold 6:45 pm-7:30 pm
- Enter through east doors, unlocked at 5:15 pm
- Students go directly to their assigned classrooms
- Parents will gather in the cafeteria
- Masks are recommended & required when social distancing can't be maintained